THE IMPORTANCE OF ROUTINE HYGIENE VISITS
- Hygiene is not just a cleaning
- Hygiene is a clinical appointment
- Hygiene is an oral cancer screening
- Hygiene is the most important, least invasive and least expensive dental appointment we make
- Hygiene is a cleaning below the gum line where your toothbrush can't reach
- Hygiene is a cleaning below the gum line to prevent infection below the gum line
- Hygiene reserved for one hour, on a regular basis, is the key to optimal care
- Hygiene helps spot beginning problems when they are small, before they cause more serious, more expensive treatment
WITHOUT REGULAR HYGIENE
Seeking dental care when we are in pain can result in more serious problems and more costly treatment.
This is exactly what regular hygiene appointments help to avoid!